WIP: Cornelia Li Britannia Cosplay

^I give up!!!!! grrrrrrrr.... *flips table*
I was supposed to upload WIP photos of my cosplay in my Facebook page but I guess Facebook doesn't like me or something.


It kept saying that I need to check that I am connected to the internet and that I should try later.
So I took a nap for like 2 hours and when I woke up, I tired again and it still would not cooperate.


Had a chat with my friend shoti, and he says he has been trying for FOUR days and he still can't upload anything.


So rather than spend my time in a bad mood, trying in vain to upload photos of my work in progress, I'll just utilize my blog and post it here. heheheheeh


Okay, so here goes.


MY WORK in PROGRESS PHOTOS for my lovely princess, CORNELIA COSPLAY



Character: Cornelia Li Britannia


Series: Code Geass R2


Status: NOT YET COMPLETED and a hell lot still needs to be done.








What I still need to do:
~buy gold buttons
~make adjustments to the chest area of the white jump suit
~sew on gold buttons to the white jump suit
~make the gloves
~add gold lining to the gloves
~sew on gold buttons to the gloves
~make 1 brown armband
~make shoe covers
~buy invisible zippers
~make adjustments on the brown thing
~make the belt for the sword
~make the sword case
~add color and details to the saber
~add gold embroidery on the white jumpsuit's colar
~add gold embroidery to the collars of the shoe cover
~add the gold details to the cape
~style my wig
~buy extra "armor" and spanx


So far this is what I have been able to do:
the colorless-and-lacking-details sword / saber/ gun thing of my lovely princess


The cape

side of the cape where the gold leaf thing detail needs to go


needs further adjusting, need to be super fab for my princess hihihihi


made the gold rope thing and I have sewn the buttons on

the white jumpsuit which does not look fabulous YET




So many things to still do before I can finish this.
It is ok now, but I don't want to tarnish the beautiful image that is Cornelia, I do hope I'd be able to do her justice.


P.S.
Crappy photos are by me, so sorry for the lack of skills XD
And so sorry for the mes that is my work room. hahahahahah Was too lazy to clean up before taking photos. heheeheheh ALL HAIL BRITANNIA! hahahahahahha


*******************************
thanks for reading!
 jaa! visit me again, ne!
     arigatou! (*^3^)/~






3 Comments

  1. I seriously, SERIOUSLY HAVE TO SHOOT THIS!!! T_T *fanboy-mode*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAH~ LOOKS SO COOL 8D Hahaha BRS table

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^thanks so much guys /hug hehehheeh

    ReplyDelete